Looking back over the past 12 months, HSSMI continues to grow in terms of new sectors we serve, new customers we are helping to scale up, and in new locations globally. As an insight into our work, we are delighted to share with you, our 2023 annual report.
This report contains a series of case studies from a selection of projects we have delivered in the past year. In sharing these, we hope to demonstrate the level of expertise and value the HSSMI team delivers across all our projects, and with our customers and partners globally.
There are a total of 17 case studies in the report, including examples such as:
- Providing insight to Ford motor company in the development of their global battery factories
- Assessing the carbon impact and circularity of next generation solid state battery technologies with Ilika and R&D partners
- Supporting Tokamak energy to scale up game-changing fusion power technology
- Exploring future freight concepts with Tevva Hydrogen trucks
- Scaling up a safe, low pressure hydrogen storage technology with H2GO and R&D partners
We would like to give special thanks to all of the organisations and people who have allowed us to share the stories of these groundbreaking projects within our report. It is hoped that in sharing these, we help to inspire the rest of the manufacturing sector to take proactive steps in pushing the boundaries on manufacturing innovation and sustainability to ultimately support a transition to net zero
You can read all about our work by downloading the report through following this link:
Annual Report 2023
Send download link to:
For all press, media or general enquiries, please contact David Stewart on email@example.com
Contact us today for a short initial conversation on how HSSMI can help your organisation achieve its strategic goals.